Probate & Estate AdministrationOur Expertise
We provide assistance with almost every aspect of the estate administration process. Whether you only need help with obtaining the Grant of Representation or if you require our full estate administration, we are here to help you with every stage.What we do for you
Depending on the level of service you have instructed us for, we will:
- Identify the legally appointed executors or administrators and beneficiaries;
- Accurately identify the type of probate application you will require;
- Advise on and obtain the relevant documents required to make the application;
- Complete the probate ppplication and the relevant HMRC forms;
- Draft a legal oath for you to swear;
- Submit the application to the probate court on your behalf.
- Obtain the Probate;
- Arrange for Trustee Act Notices;
- Collect in the assets in the estate (although please note that the transfer of any property is not included in the “Grant Only” package);
- Prepare detailed estate accounts;
- Obtain ID from and undertake bankruptcy searches of all beneficiaries.
For a discussion about these matters with one of our dispute resolution lawyers please call us on 0114 275 6763.